Easy acces map Le Jardin de Beauvoir
Contact us Le Jardin de Beauvoir
Rates Le Jardin de Beauvoir
The rooms Jardin de Beauvoir
Welcome Le Jardin de Beauvoir
Accueil du Jardin de Beauvoir


MISCELLANEOUS :
A down-payment of 30% will be required upon reservation,the remaining 70% due to be paid
upon arrival.
Credit cards accepted.

All rooms are non-smoking.

Pets are not allowed.


  

Le Jardin de Beauvoir : 8, rue de Trion, 69005 Lyon

Tél : + 33 (0) 6 03 67 27 84 ou  + 33 (0) 6 83 94 15 83

Mail : nl.cotefourviere@wanadoo.fr

ARRIVAL TIME : from 5:PM.

DEPARTING TIME : 12:AM.


Possibility to have a private parking : 15 € / night

  

            

Room rate per night :


Double room : € 150


Suite with garden view : € 195


Junior suite with garden view: € 235

Breakfast and all taxes (TTC) included

Click here

Rates

 Le jardin de Beauvoir

Bed and breakfast in Lyon

Luxury bed & breakfast accommodations in Lyon

EASY ACCES MAP

CONTACT

RATES

THE ROOMS

WELCOME